OBIEE 11g 184.108.40.206.1 Patch Set has been released and is availble for download from Oracle Support.
To download, use Patch 16556157 bundled as zip-file, containing below patches.
Mind, the single patches are not available separately.
- Patch 16453010 – Patch 220.127.116.11.1 (1 of 6) Oracle Business Intelligence Installer (BIINST)
- Patch 16849017 – Patch 18.104.22.168.1 (2 of 6) Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- Patch 16916026 – Patch 22.214.171.124.1 (3 of 6) Enterprise Performance Management Components Installed from BI Installer 126.96.36.199.0 (BIFNDNEPM))
- Patch 16850553 – Patch 188.8.131.52.1 (4 of 6) Oracle Business Intelligence Server (BIS)
- Patch 16842070 – Patch 184.108.40.206.1 (5 of 6) Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Services (BIPS)
- Patch 16869578 – Patch 220.127.116.11.1 (6 of 6) Oracle Business Intelligence Platform Client Installers and MapViewer
Also you must download:
- Patch 16569379 – Dynamic Monitoring Service patch
Note the following:
- Be aware that a small number of the bug fixes that became available in the 18.104.22.168.9 through 22.214.171.124.11 Suite Bundle Patches are not available in the 126.96.36.199.1 Suite Bundle Patch. Carefully review the list of bugs that are fixed in this Suite Bundle Patch before applying it to your system.
- Oracle Exalytics customers must not install this Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Bundle Patch unless it is certified for the specific Oracle Exalytics Patch or Patchset Update that they are applying. For more information see Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation and Administration Guide for Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine and the Oracle Exalytics certification information.
- For Oracle Fusion Applications customers, this Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Bundle Patch will be applied as part of a Fusion Applications installation or upgrade. Oracle Fusion Applications customers must not apply this Suite Bundle Patch independently.
- The Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.1 is cumulative and might include patches that you might have already applied to the Oracle BI system. Therefore, when you install the Suite Bundle Patch, you might see warning messages that indicate that earlier patches are being rolled back. These warnings simply indicate that oPatch is working correctly, and do not require any action.
- If you have horizontally scaled out the Oracle BI system on to multiple machines, then you must apply the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Bundle Patch 184.108.40.206.1 and the Dynamic Monitoring Service patch to all machines in the cluster.
Till Next Time